International Master Course in "Protection against CBRNe events"
5th Edition - Base Level - First Responders
Master CBRNe Diretive Board
Instructions on how to use this e-learning platform
Welcome in module 4 - DSS, Software.
We kindly suggest you, before starting to study Module 4 materials, to revise again two of the lectures of Module 1:
Then you can start with the lecture of Day 1 of Module 4.
Day 1 is dedicated to the free license software STEM for epidemiological simulations (you have to download and install STEM of course, see the "Guide to download the free-license software used" on the Integrative Material of this page and install all the software suggested).
The video-lectures of STEM, prepared by the NBC School of Rieti, are available on the e-Learning platform of Italian Ministru of Defence.
Follow the instructions on module 3 to join the e-Learning platform of Italian Ministru of Defence:
The duties for day 3 are:
- Continue to work keep confidence with Aloha (M.1-D.4-L.3_Malizia_Training_Aloha)
- Download and install Wiser: https://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/
- Study Wiser (See Video-lecture: Malizia Wiser)
- Download and use the training package of Wiser (you can find it on the training page: https://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/training.html
- Look at the 3 video's after Malizia's videolectures. These are training video's related to WISER (link: https://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/wiserYouTube.html)