SICC 2017, the “1st Scientific International Conference on CBRNe” (22-24 May 2017, Rome, Italy, www.sicc2017.com) will be the first event of its kind involving the safety & security community. We strongly believe in “Science as the first countermeasure for CBRNE and Cyber threats”, in order to increase the information, awareness, preparedness and resiliency. The main difference between the SICC 2017 conference and the other conferences on CBRNE is the production of scientific papers. Contributors that will present a talk or a poster will have the possibility to submit a full paper in the Springer book:
Enhancing CBRNE safety & security:
Proceedings of the SICC 2017 Conference
Science as the first countermeasure for CBRNE and Cyber threats
Oral and poster contributors to SICC 2017, after Abstract approval by the SICC 2017 Scientific Committee, are invited to develop their work into full papers (max 8 pages) that will be published in the Springer Conference Proceedings Book with an ISBN code. Full papers will be peer-reviewed for acceptance by the SICC 2017 Scientific Committee and other international experts identified by the Committee. Accepted papers will be submitted by Springer for indexing in Scopus.
This is a unique opportunity.
We strongly encourage experts to present a contribution at SICC 2017 on any of the given topics: https://www.sicc2017.com/program/topics/.
How to submit a contribution?
- First step is the Abstract submission. Deadline is extended to 2 April 2017. Check the instructions for authors and Submit your abstract online at https://www.sicc2017.com/submit-a-contribution/. You will be promptly alerted by email after Abstract approval by the SICC 2017 Scientific Committee;
- Subscribe to SICC 2017 at https://www.sicc2017.com/registration/. Early registration deadline is extended to 2 April 2017. Also, check the social activities and accommodation opportunities at https://www.sicc2017.com/travel-accommodation/. Consider that May is high season in Rome and therefore it is not always easy to find accommodation. We recommend you reserve as soon as possible at https://www.sicc2017.com/travel-accomodation/. The hotels listed are the best near the venue and offer shuttle bus connection to the venue during the event;
- Prepare your talk/poster. Do not hesitate to ask advice and clarifications;
- Present your talk/poster at the Conference (22-24 May 2017);
- Prepare you full paper (max 8 pages) and submit it by 15 September 2017.
Private companies have the opportunity to participate at the Industrial Exhibition (https://www.sicc2017.com/industrial-exhibition/), and/or Sponsoring SICC 2017 (https://www.sicc2017.com/sponsorships/).
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information at email@example.com.
Write a comment