We are glad to inform you that the new editions of the MasterCBRNe courses:
- The 12th edition of the Second Level International Master Course in Protection Against CBRNe events (ADVANCED LEVEL for ADVISORS OF DECISION MAKERS)
- The 7th edition of the First Level International Master Course in Protection Against CBRNe events (BASE LEVEL for FIRST RESPONDERS)
will start in NOVEMBER 2022.
The pre-applications are open, you can pre-apply sending your full CV in english language to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending the CV allow you to be automatically re-contacted once all the application procedure will be officially open.
The evolution of an increase in Safety and Security threats at an international level place remarkable focus on the improvement of the emergency systems to deal with the crisis, including those connected to ordinary and the non-conventional events (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and explosives).
In every industrial Country, there are multiple entities with specialized teams in very specific fields, but the complexity of the events requires professionals that not only have the specific know-how, but also expertise in the relevant areas.
Given the global interest in these issues, the Department of Industrial Engineering and the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the Tor Vergata University organize the International Master Courses in “Protection against CBRNe events”:
1) 1st Level Master Course in “Protection against CBRNe events” - BASE LEVEL for CBRNe FIRST RESPONDERS (120 ECTS). The course is opened to persons with a bachelor degree or equivalent title. It releases an official academic title.
2) 2nd Level Master Course in “Protection against CBRNe events” - ADVANCED LEVEL for CBRNe ADVISORS of DECISION MAKERS (60 ECTS). The course is opened to persons with a master degree or equivalent title (or to the persons that have completed the Ist level Master Course). It releases an official academic title and opens to the possibility to reach Ph.D. programs.
3) SINGLE modules: It is possible to apply for a single module of both the International Master Courses in Protection against CBRNe Events. contact us for more information.
Once you have completed the enrollment, the enrollment system of the University generate automatically an email address. You have to activate it to access to several services.
Here the instruction to activate your Tor Vergata email address in :
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE: https://en.uniroma2.it/activate-your-email-account/
• ITALIAN LANGUAGE: https://docs.ccd.uniroma2.it/servizi-per-gli-studenti/posta-elettronica/
Once you have activated your email addresses you can:
• Download and install all OFFICE 365 (that includes MS Teams, the platform used for the telematic didactic): https://en.uniroma2.it/office-365-for-students/
• Access to a series of discount through the service “AGEVOLA”: https://en.uniroma2.it/campus-life/agevola-discounts-2/
• Move in the University area with public transportation trough the app MOOVIT: https://en.uniroma2.it/campus-life/services/moovit-public-transit-guide/
• Download and install:
For these 3 services, once you are in your DELPHI AREA (see activation of the e-mail) you have to go in the “Other Services” area and you have all the instruction to download and install it.
• You can download and install antivirus and operative systems (using username and password of your activated University email account) via this link: http://dreamspark.ccd.uniroma2.it/
• You can access and download all the papers coming from the scientific journal under the editorial companies: SCOPUS, ISI WEB of SCIENCE, PUB MED, NATURE using the user name and password of your email. (not all the journals are available, University do not pay the rent for all). By the way, you go on the journal (or paper that you want to download) and click on “LOG IN”, then selected “LOG IN via INSTITUTION” (can slightly change for the different journals) , select University of Rome Tor Vergata (select the Italian University Network and/or Tor Vergata) and….enjoy. Make some tests to download the paper, it does not work in the same way for all the journals). Same for the books
And then….remember…if you have troubles… you can contact email@example.com
We are here to help you.
Enjoy your course.