It is a pleasure announce that today, 30 of September 2020, we have closed the 4th and last session of the thesis discussion of the second level #MASTERCBRN in Protection against CBRNe events.
Despite the terrible pandemic situation that force all of us to work at distance, the Directive Board of the #MasterCBRN of the University of Rome Tor Vergata is proud to announce that all the candidates enrolled at the 9th Edition of the CBRNe Master course have successfully achieved the title.
Here the thesis discussed today:
- Saeed Bin Hader. Thesis title " CLIMATE CHANGES AND CBRN", Supervisor Dr. Stefania Moramarco, Co-Supervisors Ahmed Gamal and Colomba Russo
- Apollonia Amorisco. Thesis title " OPCW PROFICIENCY TEST : STATE OF ART AND ITALIAN FEATURES", Supervisors Dr. Daniele Di Giovanni, Cmd. Gaetano Carminato and Riccardo Quaranta
- Sabatino Ciampa. Thesis title "CHEMICAL WEAPONS: A POSSIBLE APPROACH FOR CHOOSING THE MOST SUITABLE METHOD/TECHNOLOGY FOR DESTRUCTION OF STOCKPILE, OCW AND ACW." Supervisors Dr. Daniele Di Giovanni, Col. Calogero Scirica, Lt. Col. Nunzio Capozzi, Maj. Fabrizio D'Amico
- Antonio Cuttitta. Thesis title "NATIONAL FRAMEWORK OF MASS DECONTAMINATION IN ITALY". Supervisor Dr. Mariachiara Carestia, Co-Supervisor Dr. Daniele Di Giovanni
- Cristiano Franchi. Thesis title "BIOLOGICAL RISK IN ITALIAN PRISONS: FROM THE COVID-19 MANAGEMENT TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW MODEL FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.". Supervisor Dr. Mariachiara Carestia and Dr. Stefania Moramarco, Co-Supervisor Dr. Fabrizio Ferri
- Damiano Ricci and Claudio Guidotti. Thesis title "LEAN THINKING APPROACH IN CRISIS SCENARIOS: MANAGING A CBRNE EMERGENCY IN A LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT BY MEANS OF MANAGERIAL DECISION-MAKING TOOLS." Supervisor Dr. Andrea Malizia, Co-Supervisor Alba Iannotti
- Muhammad Athar Javed. Thesis title "POST COVID-19 WORLD SCENARIOS AND PROJECTIONS: A CASE STUDY OF PAKISTAN." Supervisors Dr. Andrea Malizia and Dr. Daniele Di Giovanni
- Andrea Micozzi. Thesis title "PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE FOR A NUCLEAR OR RADIOLOGICAL EMERGENCY: ANALYSIS OF IAEA’s SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDES." Supervisors Dr. Andrea Malizia and Dr. Carlo Vicini
- Alessio Onorati. Thesis title "MEASUREMENT OF RADIOMETRIC QUANTITIES: STUDY OF THE CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS OF A CALIBRATION LABORATORY." Supervisors Prof. Francesco d'Errico and Col. Raffaele Zagarella.
- Ambrogio Ponterio. Thesis title "INVESTIGATIO IN CBRNe." Supervisor Dr. Andrea Malizia
- Sara Romanelli. Thesis title "PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION OF A MULTI-STEP DIFFERENTIAL LASER ABSORPTION CELL FOR AERO DISPERSED TOXIC CHEMICALS DETECTION". Supervisors Dr. Pasquale Gaudio and Col. Calogero Scirica, Co-Supervisor Dr. Daniele Di Giovanni
We want to congratulate with all the candidates for this important achievement and thanks all the Supervisors and Co-Supervisors for the amazing job done in such a difficult situation.