It is a pleasure announce that today we have completed the First Session of the Thesis Discussion of the 10th Edition Second Level Master in Protection against CBRNe events (ADVANCED LEVEL for Advisor's of Decision Makers).
The candidates were:
- Prof. Guglielmo Manenti: University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Dr. Fabio Maccari: Hospital Policlinico Tor Vergata
- Maj. Marco Appodia: Italian Army - Ministry of Defence
- Dr. Gianfranco Bifano: Italian FireFighters - Ministry of Interior
- Dr. Marco Di Leonardo: Italian FireFighters - Ministry of Interior
- Lt. Mattia Bianchelli: Italian Army - Ministry of Defence
- Dr. Giovanni Maria Ferraris: CBRNe consultant that has done an interesting thesis with CISINT - Centro Italiano di Strategia e Intelligence
- Dr. Patrick Wengler: OPCW
The Commission was composed by:
- Dr. Andrea Malizia: President of the Commission
- Dr. Daniele Di Giovanni, Dr. Colomba Russo , Dr. Riccardo Quaranta, Dr. Giovannoli and Dr. Federico Sesler: Members of the Commission
After a difficoult period that has seen all the candidates involved in first line, in different contest, in this terrible COVID19 pandemic it has been impressive follow the commitments of these experts as students and the amazing job they have done with their thesis.
Today we have assisted to presentations about emergency managment of hospital and departments, counter-EoD innovative training, FireFighters rules in the emergency managment, cybersecurity and OPCW approach to the emergency.
The beauty of this course is not only having the chance to teach but also to learn and develop new solutions with these amazing people.
It has been a pleasure, and this is only the beginning of our journey together.
Write a comment