It is a pleasure announce that on the 17th of December 2021 at the from 02 PM to 7 PM (Rome Time) we will have our first extensive webinar (on MS TEAMS) about the Communication Challenges During Crisis and Emergency Response as part of the CBRN Master studies within the University of Rome Tor Vergata and under the sponsorship of HESAR association and CBRN Gate.
Get to know the speakers and the topics below.
Nicola Simone, Ph.D
Biologist, PhD, CBRNe advisor (NATO certified). "Infodemic Manager" WHO certified, Member of didactic board of the "International Master on CBRNe protection and prevention" - University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Antonio Parrilla, M.Sc
Communication expert at the Sport Department at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, "Infodemic Manager" WHO certified, Lecturer at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, M.Sc, "Management of CBRNe events"
Ahmed Gamal, M.Sc
Microbiologist seasoned with 14 years of rigorous experience in the design of Learning, Education, and delivery of Emergency Management, CBRNe Security training and consultancy services. An associate lecturer with Rome Tor Vergata University.
Topics will be covered
Lecture 1: Nicola Simone, Ph.D
- Communication basics,
- Communication nature,
- Communication structure,
- Principles of communication.
Lecture 2: Antonio Parrilla, M.Sc
- How our mind perceives reality: the factors that influence the brain's ability to process information,
- How to mitigate the risk of mis-perceptions.
- Social communication during emergencies and the management of infodemic.
Lecture 3: Ahmed Gamal, M.Sc
- Governments responsibilities to Communicate on peaceful time (awareness)
- Management the chaos of information during the crisis.
- Tasks and responsibilities of the public information officer (PIO)
- PIO characteristics and challenges.
If you want to participate you can contact email@example.com
Write a comment